Here are some specifics from the Texas Section 18 Label.
- Rate range: 0.75 to 1.5 oz. per acre.
- Application by ground or air (no chemigation).
- Wind speed not to exceed 10 mph.
- Droplet Size: Use only medium to coarse spray nozzles (i.e., with median droplet size if 341 μm or greater) for ground and non-ULV aerial application according to ASABE (S 572.1) definition for standard nozzles. In conditions of low humidity and high temperatures, applicators should use a coarser droplet size except where indicated for specific crops.
- Boom height for ground application: Not to exceed 4 feet.
- Carrier volume for ground application: A minimum of 5 to 10 gallons per acre - to be increased with increasing crop size and/or pest density.
- Carrier volume for aerial application: A minimum of 3 gallons per acre, but a minimum of 5 gallons per acre is recommended.
- Preharvest Interval: Do not apply within 14 days of grain or straw harvest or within 7 days of grazing, or forage, fodder, or hay harvest.
- A restricted entry interval (REI) of 24 hours must be observed.
- Do not make more than two applications per acre per year.
- Minimum Treatment Interval: Do not make applications less than 14 days apart.
- Do not apply more than a total of 3.0 oz of Transform WG (0.09 lb ai of sulfoxaflor) per acre per year.
- Do not apply product ≤ 3 days pre-bloom until after seed set.